1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Remove Bulb - Steps to remove a burnt out bulb
4. Helpful Hints - How to find replacement bulb type and other hints
5. Replace Bulb - Procedures to replace the new bulb
6. More Info. - Additional information on fog lights
The video above shows how to change the fog light bulb in your 2009 Pontiac Torrent. Not all models have fog lights - for many Pontiacs, it depends on your trim level (GXP) or whether the fog light option was ordered when your Torrent was manufactured. Fog lights are typically in the front bumper, below the headlight cluster and are helpful in poor visibility. If one fog light is burnt out on your Torrent, we recommend changing both bulbs because the working bulb will be dimmer than the one you replaced and will likely burn out soon anyway.
When you change the foglight on your Torrent, be careful not touch the glass part of the bulb with your fingers which causes the bulb to burn out earlier.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
The rear wiper that you forgot you had until it streaks horrifically on a rainy day? Change it now!
Leaking coolant is usually a sign that your water pump needs to be replaced. This video shows you how to quickly plug it
Burnt out brake lights increase your chance of getting rear ended - check and change yours today
Low coolant levels is all to common - top yours up today