1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2009 Pontiac Torrent is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your Torrent, how to remove the reservoir cap and add windshield washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
If your blinker doesn't blink, or blinks rapidly, you likely have a burnt out bulb
On many cars, the high beam bulb runs at reduced power during the day - check 'em and change 'em!
Burnt out brake lights increase your chance of getting rear ended - check and change yours today
Learn where your air filter is located and how to determine if it needs to be changed.