1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2009 Pontiac Torrent is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your Torrent, how to remove the reservoir cap and add windshield washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
A few key tips will make jacking up your car much safer
Do you ever get into your friend's car and notice a bad smell? A dirty cabin air filter could be the culprit
The rear wiper that you forgot you had until it streaks horrifically on a rainy day? Change it now!
See how to seal up minor power steering fluid leaks