1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2009 Pontiac Torrent is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Torrent, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Torrent if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Help keep your car as responsive as you are by maintaining proper power steering fluid levels
Don't send mixed signals - if your turn signal doesn't blink, or blinks rapidly, you likely have a burnt out bulb
Stop! Checking your brake fluid from time to time is a great way to ensure safe stopping
Properly inflated tires is the easiest way to improve fuel economy. The right tire pressure is NOT on the side of your tire btw