1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2010 Chevrolet Malibu is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Malibu, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Malibu if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
If your transmission is running low on fluid, be sure to add some - find out how to do this here!
Harsh downshifts? Slipping gears? You might be low on transmission fluid
Learn where your air filter is located and how to determine if it needs to be changed.
Driving with your phone pressed against your ear is illegal in many places. See how to talk hands free!