1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2011 Ford Crown Victoria is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Crown Victoria, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Crown Victoria if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Is the clock in your car ahead or behind? Learn how to set it here!
Transmissions that leak fluid usually have never been flushed and the seal is finally leaking. The right stop leak product can cure a lot
If you are leaking oil and parking on your oil spots each night, the oil is breaking down your tires' rubber
One of the easiest fluids to top off - learn how to open the hood and where the reservoir is on your car