1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2013 Lexus GS350 is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your GS350, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your GS350 if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
If your brake fluid is a little low, learn how to add some here. Ignoring a low level leads to big problems
Flushing the coolant in your car is not that hard and will extend the life of your engine tremendously - learn how here!
Avoid tickets and accidents with both working headlights! New bulbs are much brighter too
If you have an electrical component that doesn't work, try replacing the fuse first