1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Find Jack Kit - Locate all of the components for your jack kit
3. Access Spare - Locate and remove the spare tire
4. Pre-Jack List - Things to do before jacking up your vehicle
5. Check Pattern - Determine the proper rotation pattern
6. Position Jack - Assemble components and position jack
7. Rotate 1st Wheel - Raise vehicle and rotate the first wheel
8. Other Wheels - Rotate the remaining wheels
9. Replace Jack - Secure jack kit components back in place
10. Check Pressure - Find the correct tire pressure for your vehicle
11. More Info. - How to increase and decrease the tire pressure
Rotating the tires every 6,000 miles will improve your tire life by up to 20% and is fairly easy to do yourself. The video above shows you how to rotate the tires on your 2015 Audi A3 Quattro without requiring any special tools. When you rotate the tires on your A3 Quattro, check for unusual wear on the treads. If one side of the tire is more worn than the other, then you should have your wheels aligned by a professional. If the center of the tire has more wear, check your tire pressure as your tires are likely over-inflated. If both edges of your tires have more wear, your tires are likely underinflated.
While following the instructions provided in your A3 Quattro's owners manual and in this video will help minimize the risk of injury. The best way to avoid injury is to never get under your vehicle while it is jacked up.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Properly inflated tires is the easiest way to improve fuel economy. The right tire pressure is NOT on the side of your tire btw
Do you ever get into your friend's car and notice a bad smell? A dirty cabin air filter could be the culprit
One of the easiest fluids to top off - learn how to open the hood and where the reservoir is on your car
Is the clock in your car ahead or behind? Learn how to set it here!