1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2015 Audi A3 Quattro is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your A3 Quattro, how to remove the reservoir cap and add windshield washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Do you ever get into your friend's car and notice a bad smell? A dirty cabin air filter could be the culprit
White light when you back up - yup, they burn out and you can replace them with bright LEDs
Sure you can take it in for a $19 lube, but are you OK with a stripped oil pan and cheap parts in return?
If your battery has green or white cruddy deposits, it is probably not getting enough juice from and will likely wear out sooner