1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir Location - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Hans Angermeier is an ASE certified Maintenance and Light Repair Technician and has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road. Over the past 10 years, Hans has been focused on building CarCareKiosk, which is visited by millions of drivers each month.
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2015 Jeep Cherokee is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your Cherokee, how to remove the reservoir cap and how to refill the windshield wiper / washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
If your battery has green or white cruddy deposits, it is probably not getting enough juice from and will likely wear out sooner
There's no reason to check the washer fluid level without adding some - see how to do it here!
You love your kids right? See how to properly secure their car seat.
Is the clock in your car ahead or behind? Learn how to set it here!