1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2015 Toyota Yaris is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Yaris, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Yaris if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
The burnt out tail light: classic reason for a cop to pull you over - change yours now
Sure you can take it in for a $19 lube, but are you OK with a stripped oil pan and cheap parts in return?
Learn where your air filter is located and how to determine if it needs to be changed.
Cars burn, leak and otherwise dispense of their oil. Check your level frequently and top up when necessary