1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Escalade ESV, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Escalade ESV if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Don't be caught in the fog with burnt out fog light bulbs
Small bulbs that burn out regularly - did you know you can replace these with LED lights?
Many cars will burn or leak a little bit of oil. Over time, this adds up and you might need to add some - learn how to here!
The rear wiper that you forgot you had until it streaks horrifically on a rainy day? Change it now!