1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2016 Chevrolet Malibu is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your Malibu, how to remove the reservoir cap and add windshield washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier is an ASE certified Maintenance and Light Repair Technician and has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road. Over the past 10 years, Hans has been focused on building CarCareKiosk, which is visited by millions of drivers each month.
Low coolant levels is all to common - top yours up today
Odd electrical problems that come out of nowhere can often signify a blown engine fuse - check and change yours here!
If you are leaking oil and parking on your oil spots each night, the oil is breaking down your tires' rubber
Learn where your spare tire and jack are located before you need it on the side of the road