1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2016 Nissan Sentra is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Sentra, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Sentra if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Transmissions that leak fluid usually have never been flushed and the seal is finally leaking. The right stop leak product can cure a lot
Do you ever get into your friend's car and notice a bad smell? A dirty cabin air filter could be the culprit
DRLs are on more than your headlights. They burn out faster and should be replaced regularly
Got a short fuse? Don't blow a fuse, change it!