1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the power steering fluid reservoir
4. Check Level - Determine the power steering fluid level
5. Checking Tips - Tips on reading the power steering fluid levels
6. Replace Cap - Secure the power steering fluid cap back in place
7. More Info. - Additional information on power steering fluid
The video above shows you the steps needed to check the power steering fluid level in your 2017 Nissan Titan XD. Checking the power steering fluid level in your Titan XD is relatively easy and should be done once a month or if you are experienced difficulty turning the wheel or steering your Titan XD. Your Titan XD should be parked on a level surface and your 5.6 liter engine should be cold to the touch.
If the power steering fluid level in your Titan XD is low, fill it up to the maximum line with power steering fluid and check it again in a week to determine if you have a leak.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Driving with your phone pressed against your ear is illegal in many places. See how to talk hands free!
Is the clock in your car ahead or behind? Learn how to set it here!
Many cars will burn or leak a little bit of oil. Over time, this adds up and you might need to add some - learn how to here!
Learn where your spare tire and jack are located before you need it on the side of the road