1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2018 Chevrolet Traverse is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your Traverse, how to remove the reservoir cap and add windshield washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Learn how to diagnose and fix minor oil leaks in your car
Avoid tickets and accidents with both working headlights! New bulbs are much brighter too
Cars burn, leak and otherwise dispense of their oil. Check your level frequently and top up when necessary
Harsh downshifts? Slipping gears? You might be low on transmission fluid