1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the power steering fluid reservoir
4. Check Level - Determine the power steering fluid level
5. Add Fluid - Determine power steering fluid type and add fluid
6. Replace Cap - Secure the power steering fluid cap back in place
7. More Info. - Additional information on power steering fluid
Is your Titan XD hard to turn? You might need to add power steering fluid - this video shows you how to correctly add power steering fluid to your 2017 Nissan Titan XD. Adding power steering fluid to your Titan XD is easy and should be done whenever your power steering fluid is low. Before adding power steering fluid, be sure to check your owners manual to determine what type of power steering fluid to add to your Titan XD. This information will typically be located in the back of the manual in a section title fluid capacities and specifications.
In a few days, check the power steering fluid level in your Titan XD to make sure you don't have a leak. If you notice the power steering fluid level is low, see our how to fix minor power steering fluid leaks video.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Low coolant levels is all to common - top yours up today
A check engine light can be cleared with a simple fix or it could be a major problem - find out now!
If your battery has green or white cruddy deposits, it is probably not getting enough juice from and will likely wear out sooner
Carmakers are hiding interior fuse boxes all over the place these days - see how to check your interior fuses here!